Macy Loves You :)

Macy Loves You :)

Monday, March 28, 2011

Introducing me (part 2)

I went to live in the orphanage
when I was 12 years old (almost).

At first, it was hard for me,
I was so scared,
I did't know who I should believe,
who I shouldn't believe...

Later on, I went to the public school there,
and I had some friends,
(I had a lot of friends in the orphanage too)
They are all good friends for me,
and they helped me.

Later later on,
I heard about that all my friends were adopted in a New Home,
have a New Family and a New Hope
a New dream....





14 comments:

  1. Macy dear, you're bringing tears to my eyes. You precious girl. :) Great post! You're going to make all the mommas cry! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Macy, Thank you so much for sharing. I can't wait to keep reading. Will there be an Introducing Me, Part 3?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What Amy said... I would like to hear as much of your story as you would like to share.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to keep reading. You've inherited your mother's sense of humor...or is it from living in a house with such characters?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm 18 yrs old and have a 5 yr old sister adopted from China! I'm **so** excited to read your blog! Can't wait to hear your story, and all about China!

    You are so beautiful!

    Lexie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Macy,
    Thank you for sharing your story. I look forward to reading more.
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  7. Macy,
    Thanks for sharing your story. I can tell you that I had similar feelings when I was there. It's hard for us to find balance in trusting people. I mean "build up trust in that type of environment. similar, I had many brothers and sisters that we all live in a big Home. then many many of them left our home!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Keep blogging Macy! You are doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Macy Shu Li,

    You have our hearts. You grow more beautiful everyday. Thank you for sharing your life with us. You truly are a gift from God.

    We love you,

    Papa and Ninny

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Macy,

    You had me laughing as I read your other post where you said "Hi me Macy, me English no good"! It seems you have a sense of humor just like your family. :)

    I am enjoying reading your story and look forward to learning more about your story. You are a beautiful, sweet girl, and I know that God has amazing plans for your life.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just wanted to leave a quick comment to say that I am reading along with so many others and eager to hear about your life and thoughts.
    Keep writing :)
    Blessings,
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  12. keep blogging your story, Shuli! I want to hear more... Jia You...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Macy,
    I can't imagine what your years in the orphanage were like! Especially as your friends started to go away to live with their new families. Praise God that you're no longer there.....you have such a wonderful family and you are so loved by them, God, and many of us readers. You are such a sweet & special girl and I can't wait to hear more about your life and your story.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Macy,

    You are simply adorable and I am so glad you are telling your story!! God has given us each a different story and I can't wait to hear more of yours!!!

    ReplyDelete