Hi, me Macy, me English no good.
Just kidding!!! haha...
My name is Macy, and this is my first Real Blog post!
I'm a girl from China, and I'm living in USA now.
I'm 15 years old.
I like to play the piano and
I want to learn to play the guitar,
I also like to listen to music.
I'll tell you more later!!! :)
I'm going to tell you about my story...
I am SO anxious to hear YOUR story! Keep the posts coming please!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to hear more. I will share your story with our children, they have been in America for six months. They are almost 13.
ReplyDeleteBeth
Great first post, Macy! Can't wait to hear your story! Love the Hello Kitty!
ReplyDeleteWhat kind of music?
ReplyDeleteAwesome job Macy! :) Can't wait to hear more!
ReplyDeleteWow, you've already had over 500 visitors! You will never guess who this is!?!? Nor will your mother.
ReplyDeleteHi Macy! Cannot wait to learn more about you!
ReplyDeleteOh sweet Macy, I love that you have a blog and I can't wait to hear all that you have to share! When we come and visit this summer you and Tate will have to play the piano for each other.
ReplyDelete((HUGS)) to you sweet girl,
Kim
Great first post Macy....we can't wait to read what you have to share.
ReplyDeleteGreat blog and pictures! I cannot wait to read more, from YOUR perspective!
ReplyDeleteOh, and LOVE your opening humor!
ReplyDelete:)
Excited to hear all about your story-traditions in China and things you were surprised to learn about the USA.
ReplyDeletePam
I am glad that you like music!!! I like to play piano too,and i have a small guitar...
ReplyDeleteJia You, PengYou!
Loved the beginning of this post. You must get your humor from your momma. I love it!
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing your story! I can't wait to hear more!
ReplyDeleteHi Macy,
ReplyDeleteI came over to your blog from your mom's blog. (Sorry I'm alittle late becoming a follower.)
You are such a smart, beautiful girl! I have LOVED reading every one of your mom's posts about you. And now I can't wait to read your blog. I can't wait to hear your story. Thank you for starting this blog. I know it will be a blessing to me and so many others.
Hi Macy, remember you translated a letter for us? Faith has been home now 6 months and your mom was an encouragement to us to choose to an adopt an older child. Can't wait to read more of your story!
ReplyDelete