I'm so glad that you found your forever family. I was very interested in seeing you wrote the Chinese characters and the English words. Would you be able to explain, does each Chinese character stand for a 'letter',a group of letters, or a 'word'? For example United States of America has '2 Chinese characters'. It is wonderful that you can write & speak 2 languages. Thank you for sharing. Pam M.
I am happy that God brought you and your forever family together. Now what do you think about bringing in TWO more brothers to this family? I am thinking they will be a little nervous like you were in the beginning, but I am sure you will be a great sister to them and help them feel comfortable. :)
Macy your english writing is very well!!!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you have a nice family.
And i thank you God for gave me a nice
family!!!!!
Sarah
We're so glad you are with your wonderful forever family, and that you've become Erin's friend!!
ReplyDeleteYou are such a sweet, precious girl! I'm so happy for your forever family that they have been blessed with YOU!!
ReplyDeleteYou're so sweet! You have a wonderful family! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad that you found your forever family.
ReplyDeleteI was very interested in seeing you wrote the Chinese characters and the English words. Would you be able to explain, does each Chinese character stand for a 'letter',a group of letters, or a 'word'? For example United States of America has '2 Chinese characters'.
It is wonderful that you can write & speak 2 languages.
Thank you for sharing.
Pam M.
真的為你很開心!! ^_^
ReplyDeleteI am happy that God brought you and your forever family together. Now what do you think about bringing in TWO more brothers to this family? I am thinking they will be a little nervous like you were in the beginning, but I am sure you will be a great sister to them and help them feel comfortable. :)
ReplyDelete