Hey, hey hey
everyone check this out!!!
When we got there it was about noon..
It was a 16 hours of drove for the diver,
it was terrible.. but
Finally, we were there... YEAH....
This is what we did on the 2nd day of the camp...
everyone is dancing CRAZY....
This is our GREEN team leader
and my friend--- Colin!!!
My friend-- Victoria
Love these girls!!! :)
The Pink team doing their Skit...
DATING.....
Pic time guys....
Go, Go, Go
GREEN MACHINE!!!
Love this two!! :)
And here is my dinner...
It was really good...
The BEAUTIFUL Colorado mountain......
My bed...
My friend------------
Nichol...... :)
The smoke cloud....
It was AWESOME to see this happen....
We played a lot of games on that day...
:)
Great pictures! Did you see your brother at all? No pictures of him? Did he enjoy it as well?
ReplyDeleteHey Macy, it sounds like you had a great time! I've lived in Colorado for the last 15 years and I agree with you - it's a beautiful place!! I'm glad you enjoyed camp. Thanks for sharing you pictures. I look forward to seeing more photos and to hearing more about your week at camp.
ReplyDelete